Records Request

Records Request

You can request your records at any time using the instructions below.

Note:  The NYC Department of Education does not provide duplicate diplomas. 


 fall semester september to january and spring semester february to june    

DURING FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS (SEPTEMBER TO JUNE) -  You can request records electronically, by mail, or in-person.

  • Download and fill out the Student Records Request Form
  • Attach a copy of your photo ID (for example, a passport, state-issued photo ID, or an IDNYC ID) and the filled-out Student Records Request Form. Indicate if you would like your records emailed or mailed back by including your contact mailing address.

Visit the NYC DOE Student Records Request for more information.

If you are unsure how to submit your request, call the school at (718) 937-6005, Ext. 1082 and speak with Ms. Nicole Hall or email to